Welcome to IdeasToAction.com!
This site provides a beginning road map to theory as a guide to understanding and perhaps changing one’s life.
In the early 1950′s Dr. Murray Bowen, a psychiatrist, developed Family Systems Theory as an outgrowth of his research at the National Institutes of Health.
I am one of the “second generation family researchers” who has benefited from his ideas. This site contains my ideas and or my interpertation of Bowen theory.
I met Dr.Bowen in 1976 and benefited enormously from his ideas. Now its pay back time.
Therefore, I offer you my ideas. Hopefully I have present them in an entertaining and common sense way.
First time visitors may wish to read these links:
- An introduction to Bowen Theory
- How Bowen Theory can change your life
- Who is Andrea Maloney-Schara?
- Read my newsletters with thoughts on Bowen Theory
- Find out more about how individuals and corporations can benefit from Bowen Theory
Other links can be found using the menu to the left. Please contact me at email@example.com with any thoughts and questions!
- Andrea Maloney-Schara, LCSWA